Thursday, January 14, 2010

Die Gedanken Sind Frei

Translation = THOUGHTS ARE FREE

I decided to create my own blog to do just that, share my thoughts.

I am trying to raise money to donate to the redcross to help Haiti. I believe that 2010 is about helping the less fortunate. If we could gather some money, even a dollar, it would be helpful I'm sure. Please donate some money yourself or you can give the money to me and we can put it in a piggy bank and donate it together. Just imagine if this had happened to you. Have a little compassion.

Here is a link to the redcross website, you will see on the right top hand corner DONATE just click that. I have already come up with 152 dollars and my goal is 1,000. Just let me know if you donate and I can add it to what we already have.
http://www.redcross.org/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment