Friday, February 12, 2010

Definitely not new but still so good

I'm working on Astronomy homework and to take a little break I decided to make a Rap playlist and I completely forgot how good this song is. Obviously the youtube quality is horrible so if you have it re-listen to it properly.


SOOOO GOOD.

I'll also share some rap that I put on my playlist if you're into that kinda music.

The Cool Kids - What Up Man
Outkast - Rosa Parks
Andre Nickatina - bonus (Ft.The Jacka)
The Cool Kids - Black Mags
2pac - So Many Tearz
Jay-Z - Lucifer
Digable Planets - Jettin'
E-40 - Yay Area
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Tha Crossroads
Gang Star - Eulogy
Big L - Fall Back (Ft. Kool G Rap)
Jamie Foxx - Digital Girl (Feat. Kanye West & The-Dream)
Mac Dre - Crest Creeper
Andre Nickatina - Balla Race
2pac - Fuck The World
Dr. Dre - Rat-Tat-Tat-Tat
Digable Planets - Graffiti
Mac Dre - That's Wusup

ENJOYYYYYYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment