Monday, February 15, 2010

let's play a fun little game..

Hope everyone had a lovely valentines day!!! Mine sucked but that's cos I spent all day long in the library trying to write a paper. I even wore my pink pants for the occasion, oh well. Anyways, I got a blackberry, yes I caved. After all the shit I talked about them I finally got one and the good news is I absolutely LOVE IT! I am far from a crack berry addict but I'm not gonna lie it's fabulous! I think the best part about it is that I can upload music to it.. I've been with cellphone since I was 18 and never had a ring tone and finally, three years later I have my first ring tone. I'm such a nerd but I put a lot of thought into what it should be.
1. It can't be a song I love love love but song I REALLY like
2. Can't have lyrics
3. Can't be a Miley Cyrus song

And what did I come up with?

MF DOOM - LEMON GRASS

It's a fucking awesome song and I love it! Ch-ch-ch-eck it out

No comments:

Post a Comment